We are committed to protecting your privacy online. We appreciate that you do not want the personal information you provide to us distributed indiscriminately and this policy explains how we collect information about you, what we do with it and what controls you have.
What Does This Policy Cover?
Who are we?
This website is owned, operated and brought to you by We Supplement Ltd. We are a private limited company registered in England, incorporated on 17 October 2014. Our registered office address is : 114a Bellegrove Road, Welling, DA16 3QR, England. We are in no way associated with any other company with similar sounding names. If in doubt, kindly contact us for more information
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, We Supplement Ltd ('we' or 'us') is the 'data controller' (i.e. the company who is responsible for, and controls the processing of, your personal data).
Company number: 09268786
We understand that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website
We do not collect personal data about you unless you contact us. Any personal data we do collect will only be used as permitted by law.
We Supplement Ltd complies with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
On 25th May the ‘General Data Protection Regulation’, known as GDPR, comes into effect. GDPR imposes additional obligations on organisations and gives you extra rights around how your data is used.
We want you to know that We Supplement Ltd respects the information we hold about you and that we take the security of your information very seriously.
We have outlined below the information we hold about you:
Personal data we may collect about you when you register and why?
We can only provide the goods and services ordered by you if you provide us with your personal data. When you buy goods from us, you are entering a contract with us. For the purpose of providing these services, we collect personal data about you such as:
- Full name
- Address both billing and delivery if different.
- Date of birth
- Contact numbers
- Email address
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths)
- information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address)
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address)
- information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use)
- information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including your name, address, telephone number and email address)
- information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and meta data associated with the communication)
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us
We will comply with Our obligations and safeguard your rights under GDPR at all times.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
We do not store credit card details without your permission nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
After your purchase, we may use your email address to send you information about our products and services. At any stage you can ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You can opt out of receiving any marketing communications from us by changing your email preferences within your account online by emailing us at: email@example.com Alternatively, if you do not have an online account and password, you can opt-out from all future communications from us by using the unsubscribe link from any of our email communications or by writing to us at: Data Protection/GDPR, We Supplement Ltd, 114a Bellegrove Road, Welling, DA16 3QR, England.
Furthermore, your personal data will be used to:
- administer your account with us
- verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online
- audit the downloading of data from our website
- improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users
- identify visitors to our website
- carry out research on our users' demographics and tracking of sales data
We may also monitor who accesses our website, for example we may automatically collect access information about you such as: the type of internet browser you use; the website from which you have come to our website and your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet) which is automatically recognised by our web server. Such information enables us to assess and build a profile of our users. We use this information to improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users.
We place great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with our users. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by password and username which are unique to you
- we store your personal data on secure servers
- payment details are encrypted using SSL technology
You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information whilst it is in transit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk. All we can do is use all our reasonable efforts to safeguard your data and ensure that we maintain a reliable and safe environment to use your data. It is advisable to close your browser when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not access your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right, to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you.
1.1 As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
1.1.1 The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data;
1.1.2 The right of access to the personal data we hold about you (see section 8);
1.1.3 The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact Us using the details in section 9);
1.1.4 The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 6 but if you would like Us to delete it sooner, please contact us.
1.1.5 The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
1.1.6 The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
1.1.7 The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
1.1.8 Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
1.2 If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us and we will do our best to solve the problem for you. If we are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Our contact details
How Do We Use Your Information?
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described and for as long as we have permission to keep it.
Data Protection says that we are allowed to use and share your personal data only where we have a proper reason to do so. The law says we must have one or more of these reasons and these are described below:
- Contract - your personal information is processed in order to fulfil a contractual arrangement e.g. in order to send you your goods.
- Consent – where you agree to us using your information in this way e.g. for storing your email in order to receive information and special offers.
- Legitimate Interests - this means the interests of We Supplement Ltd in managing our business to allow us to provide you with the best products and service in the most secure and appropriate way e.g. to transfer your data to certain Third Party’s such as delivery partners.
- Legal Obligation – where there is statutory or other legal requirement to share the information e.g. when we have to share your information for law enforcement purposes.
- Set up your We Supplement account
- Notify you of your order status
- To detect/investigate financial crime
- Undertake website personalisation and administration
- Marketing communications to inform you of special offers, promotions, new lines and sales.
- Notifying you about enhancements to our services
- Invite you to provide product/service reviews
- Maintaining network and data security
- Logistics planning, demand forecasting, management information and research.
- To detect/investigate financial crime
Who We Share Your Information With and Why?
We Supplement Ltd works with a limited number of trusted agencies and businesses in order to provide you the high quality goods and services you expect from us, such as delivery companies. Some examples of the categories of third parties with whom we share your data are:
Delivery Partners : In order for you to receive your goods, We Supplement Ltd works with a small number of delivery partners/couriers. Again, we only pass limited information to them in order to ensure delivery of your items.
Security of your data is of paramount importance here. We don’t pass on your details to any third party marketing companies.
Payment processing : We Supplement Ltd works with trusted third party payment processing provider in order to securely take and manage/process payments.
How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or you can write to us at We Supplement Ltd, 114a Bellegrove Road, Welling, DA16 3QR, England.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998 OR EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)
Means We Supplement Ltd, a private limited company registered in England since 17 October 2014 and whose main trading address is at 114a Bellegrove Road, Welling, DA16 3QR, England.